Photonics Buyers' Guide > LightWorks Optical Systems
LightWorks Optical Systems
Sub. of II-VI Incorporated
LightWorks Optical Systems, (LWOS) is a leading provider of high precision optical assemblies, objectives, optics, thin film coatings and optical materials. LightWorks Optics, Inc. was acquired by II-VI Incorporated, and merged operations with Exotic Electro-Optics, also a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated. The integrated company, LightWorks Optical Systems, maintains operations from facilities in Murrieta, CA and Tustin, CA.
The company’s award-winning design, engineering and production capabilities are meeting the complex optical needs of customers in the biomedical, medical device, aerospace, defense and commercial industries. The photonic applications may be diverse, but all LightWorks Optical Systems products share a common focus on rapid development, excellent value, and high performance. LWOS is ISO 9001/AS9100/ISO 13485 registered.
Ownership type: Privately Owned
Andrew Riser, Gen. Mgr.
Kent Weed, Engrg. Dir.
Greg Miller, Opers. Dir.
Athermal MWIR Lens
LightWorks Optical Systems Inc. has added a series of athermal f/2 mid-wave infrared (MWIR) lenses...
Owl-IR Fixed-Focus LensesMore Products >>
LightWorks Optical Systems Inc. introduces the Owl-IR line, its first commercially available...
PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
NEWS & FEATURES
LightWorks Optical Systems Named as Finalist in 20th Annual Orange County Technology Alliance High-Tech Innovation Awards 9/24/2013
- Winners will be announced at a gala awards dinner on Oct. 15, recognizing rising stars and...
Sponsored Content 9/2013
Morgan Rejoins LightWorks Optics4/20/2012
- William Morgan has returned to precision optical subassemblies supplier LightWorks Optics Inc. to...
LightWorks Hires New CFO11/22/2011
- Sylvia Byrd is now the chief financial officer at LightWorks Optics Inc., the company announced.
LightWorks Optics Hires Director of Program Management6/21/2011
- Chris Yarbrough has been hired as director of program management at LightWorks Optics Inc., the...
LightWorks Names President, CEO1/27/2011
- LightWorks Optics Inc. announced the recent appointment of Michael Minailo as its new president and...
LightWorks Optics Hires Program Manager8/23/2010
- Optical engineering and production solutions provider LightWorks Optics Inc. announced the hire of...
LightWorks Optics Hires Director of Marketing7/9/2010
- LightWorks Optics Inc. announced Wednesday the hire of Lisa Belodoff as its director of marketing....
LightWorks Optics Inc.3/24/2010
- In Tustin, Calif., LightWorks Optics Inc., a custom precision optical components and advanced...
- optical assemblies
- diamond-turned components
- turnkey system
- optical collimator
- aspheric lens
- metal mirrors
- infrared telescope
- infrared windows