Photonics Buyers' Guide > PHOTONIS USA, Inc.
PHOTONIS USA, Inc.
Sub. of PHOTONIS Technologies
Designs and manufactures detectors for ion, electron and photon detection and amplification, as well as low-light imaging cameras and sensors. Products are used in mass spectrometry, high-energy physics, astronomy, medical devices, counterfeit detection, residual gas detection, surveillance, mobile vision, machine vision and security.
Facility area (sq. ft): 200,000
Ownership type: Privately Owned
Ion Mobility Spectrometer
Photonis USA and IonSense Inc. have released the Dart ion mobility spectrometer for fast, accurate...
Photonis USA’s new Lynx low-light digital CMOS image sensor performs under both daylight and...
Microchannel PlatesMore Products >>
Photonis USA’s Stripline microchannel plates enable the capture of sequential images of...
Photonics Spectra 6/2011
PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
NEWS & FEATURES
Photonis Spectrometer Awarded European Patent3/13/2013
- Electro-optics manufacturer Photonis USA received a European patent for the manufacture of an ion...
Photonis Signs Development Deal with IonSense7/2/2012
- Photosensor and electro-optic technologies company Photonis USA signed a development partnership...
Photonis, Georgia Tech to Develop Prototype Spectrometer6/11/2012
- Electro-optic mass spectrometer component manufacturer Photonis USA has signed a sponsorship...
Photonis Receives Reflectron Lens Patent3/6/2012
- Electro-optics manufacturer Photonis USA said it has received a patent to produce resistive glass...
- Electro-optic manufacturer Photonis USA has announced that it will provide hybrid photodiodes and...
Photonics Spectra 9/2010
- apd detectors
- night vision optics
- mass spectrometry
- ion mobility spectrometer
- microchannel plates
- electron multipliers
- optical receiver