Photonics Buyers' Guide > TRIOPTICS GmbH
The Whole Spectrum of Optical Metrology
Since 1992 TRIOPTICS GmbH has been a leading manufacturer of optical test equipment for industrial and scientific use. The company has focused on research and development of accurate and automatic optical test and measurement instruments.
The development of innovative solutions in many fields of optical testing allowed TRIOPTICS to achieve a prominent presence on the international market. Our success is the result of the commitment and dedication of our employees. The TRIOPTICS staff consists of highly qualified physicists, optical, electronic and mechanical engineers, software developers and experienced technicians for precision assembly work.
• MTF equipment for complete characterization of lenses and optical systems.
• Precise and fully automatic alignment, cementing, bonding and assembly of lenses and optical systems.
• Industry’s standard for integrated optical testing.
• Wavefront analysis of spherical and aspherical lenses.
• Electronic autocollimator series from TRIOPTICS provides angle, wedge and straightness measurements for precision alignment tasks with excellent accuracy and high speed.
• Most accurate automatic goniometer featuring ultra-accurate angle measurements of prisms, polygons and other plano optics with accuracies better than 0.2 arcsec.
• Highest accuracy measurement of the refractive index of optical glass in spectral ranges from UV, across VIS to IR.
• Quality of spherical, aspherical and flat optics.
Furthermore, TRIOPTICS supplies standard optical test tools like spherometers, visual autocollimators, collimators, telescopes, dioptometers, alignment telescopes etc.
TRIOPTICS is represented by its own subsidiaries in France, Japan, China, Taiwan and USA. Representatives sell TRIOPTICS products in the UK, Russia, Korea, India and Israel.
Facility area (sq. ft): 30,000
Ownership type: Privately Owned
Eugen Dumitrescu, Mngng. Dir.
Simon Zilian, Head of Sales
Dr. Stefan Krey, Tech. Dir.
OptiCentric® 3D IR
Measuring lens centering error, air spacing and center thickness inside of assembled IR optical...
Photonics Buyers' Guide
OptiCentric® Cementing increases the productivity of your optics production. Two production...
ProCam Camera Module Testing
Trioptics GmbH’s ProCam tests the active alignment of camera modules that combine optics with...
PrismMaster HR GoniometerMore Products >>
Trioptics has launched the PrismMaster HR goniometer series for angle measurement on optical prisms...
PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
NEWS & FEATURES
Trioptics Expands US Presence7/5/2012
- To strengthen its US market presence and establish a base for future growth, Trioptics GmbH has...
- Optical test equipment maker Trioptics GmbH of Wedel, Germany, has acquired the μPhase product...
Photonics Spectra 9/2010
Trioptics Expands US Business7/12/2010
- Optical test equipment manufacturer Trioptics GmbH announced it has founded a subsidiary in the US...
- refractive index
- optical test instruments
- angle measurement