Photonics Buyers' Guide > Sydor Optics, Inc.
Sydor Optics, Inc.
Manufacturer of precision optical components specializing in double-sided polishing and CNC machining of glass. Products include beamsplitters, debris shields, color filters, flats, light pipes, mirrors, wafers, wedges and windows.
Facility area (sq. ft): 40,000
Ownership type: Privately Owned
James M. Sydor, Pres.
Michael N. Naselaris, Gen. Mgr.
Sydor Optics Inc.’s standard wafer sizes include 100, 150 and 200 mm, with thickness down to...
Photonics Showcase 11/2013
Custom Flat Optics
Sydor has been providing custom high-precision wafers, windows, colored filters, mirrors, wedges...
Laser Machining of Wafers
A fast, cost-effective way to cut, edge and drill fused silica and fused quartz wafers with high...
Photonics Showcase 5/2010
PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
NEWS & FEATURES
Sydor Optics Receives ISO Certification8/1/2013
- Precision optics manufacturer Sydor Optics has received ISO 9001:2008 certification quality...
- Sydor Optics, a Rochester, N.Y., manufacturer of precision flat glass optics, has completed the...
Sydor Completes $4.5M Equipment Buy; Adds 18 Jobs 10/27/2011
- Sydor Optics, a manufacturer of precision, flat glass optics, has completed the last stage of a...
Acquisition Half Completed12/1/2010
- Flat glass optics manufacturer Sydor Optics of Rochester, N.Y., has acquired $2 million in...
Photonics Spectra 12/2010
Sydor Optics Completes 1st Half of $4M Expansion10/14/2010
- Flat glass optics manufacturer Sydor Optics announced the completion of the first half of its $4...
Take the Sydor Optics Tour
- custom flat optics
- lapping & polishing
- optical wedges
- optical instruments
- light pipes