Photonics Buyers' Guide > Infrared Scanners
Electro-Optical Products Corp. - Fresh Meadows, NY
(9 companies)Infrared Scanners
An infrared scanner is an optical system used to collect infrared energy from a scene using scanning optics with a point or line detector, as compared with a fixed optical system with a full two-dimensional detector array.
Electro-Optical Products Corp. is a manufacturer and supplier of high quality, low cost and long life components used with light, plasma, X-Ray and lasers. Our products offer breakthrough, practical, energy-saving solutions for OEM customers. We offer experience, non-stop innovation and superior...
- Manufacture Stock
- Manufacture Custom
- Raytek Corp., Sub. of Fluke Corp., Automation Products - Santa Cruz, CA
- Raytek GmbH, A Fluke Co. - Berlin, Germany
- Teletherm Infrared Systems/Research, Div. of TG3 Infrared Systems LLC, Medical Thermal Imaging/Diagnostics - Tampa, FL
- Xyntek, Inc. - Yardley, PA
- infrared scanner An optical system used to collect infrared energy from a scene using scanning optics with a point or line detector, as compared with a fixed optical system with a full two-dimensional detector array.
- scanner 1. A device used to trace out an object and build up an image. One of the most common of these types is video scanning. The scanning takes place inside the television tube as electrons, guided by electron optics, sweep linearly across a tube face...
- infrared (IR) The invisible portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that lies between about 0.75 and 1000 µm. Radiation in the near-infrared produces a sensation of heat.