optical design and analysis software supports the design, optimization, analysis, and tolerancing of image-forming optical systems and free-space photonic devices. CODE V has contributed significantly to important technological advances across a wide spectrum of fields such as projection displays, medical instrumentation, advanced military technology, and space exploration.
Key features and benefits include:
• Award-winning, proprietary optimization algorithms that give the best solution as fast as possible. For example, CODE V’s unique global optimization capability has been verified time and time again by users as the most capable in the market for generating practical solutions to real-world problems.
• Smart, engineering-based defaults that minimize design setup time and maximize the quality of your optical solution.
• Comprehensive tolerancing and fabrication support features that allow you to design manufacturable, high-performance optics. You can be confident of delivering the best performing as-built optical design with minimized recurring and non-recurring costs.
• Expert tools based on unique algorithms developed by our engineers to speed product development. This includes Glass Expert and Asphere Expert, which automatically choose the best set of glasses and optimal asphere locations for your lens system.
• Comprehensive, ongoing support provided by a dedicated staff of degreed optical engineering professionals.
CODE V is available from the Optical Solutions Group at Synopsys, formerly Optical Research Associates.
For more information, visit http://www.opticalres.com.