PPC offers high power, dielectric laser mirrors for laser line, broadband and femtosecond applications. We use only ion-beam-sputtered (IBS) coatings because IBS coatings are significantly more dense and durable than e-beam or ion-assisted evaporated coatings. IBS coatings also offer lower scatter and absorption losses, resulting in environmentally stable optics with high laser damage thresholds (> 40 J/cm2
at 1064 nm).
• R >99.9% at 0° or 45° for both s & p
• Ideal for high-power Nd:YAG and fiber laser applications
• Broadband laser mirror for UV-NIR
• Dispersion-free mirrors and beamsplitters
• Custom beamsplitters and dichroic mirrors available